Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Nice Evening

Today was a little crazy. It was a rough morning. I'm really lacking in the energy department now. I slept like a log last night. Apparently between Emma and Andy, Julie was up all night. I didn't even know it.

I had a meeting this afternoon at one of the hospitals. I was fortunate enough to have been paged out of the meeting. Unfortunately it was to take Andy to his surgeon's office. However, it turned out to not be a big deal. He was pulling out some stitches. He snipped the stitch and put a steri-strip over it. Problem solved.

I came home to find that one of my neighbors brought us some DELICIOUS food! Thank you! You know who you are. I'll leave you anonymous unless you want to say hello. :) We really appreciate not having to deal with having to prepare dinner with all that's going on. It's that much more energy that can be devoted to Andy.

I got my Nexium tonight! Yay! The acid problem is really contributing to my lack of energy. It's also making it next to impossible to exercise. As I breathe heavy and as I make continus walking or cycling motions, the acid bounces around and goes into my lungs. It REALLY hurts.

My mom & stepdad came by tonight. It was nice to see them.

If you know me you know that I tend to not really spoil my kids much. I leave that to the grandparents. However, I've been spoiling Andy. I noticed tonight that when he makes the slightest move like he wants to be picked up, I pick him up. I didn't do this with Joey or Emma. This ends tomorrow! I swear it ends tomorrow! :)

Hey Dweeze, you tall SOB, I need your help changing the battery in my kitchen smoke alarm. Get yer azz over here! (I have 12' ceilings and no step ladder)

I was thinking about Andy's chemo which should begin either next week or the week after. Considering 'tis the season to get sick, I'm going to be extra cautious once chemo starts. So if you want to see Andy, now's the time.

Greg is still teh sux.

No comments: