Saturday, September 1, 2007

Champagne Supernova

How many special people change?
How many lives are living strange?
[...]
Wake up the dawn and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that tear away now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you when we were getting high?
Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky
Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova
A champagne supernova
Cuz we don't believe
That they're gonna get away from the summer
But you and I will never die
The world's still spinning around we don't know why
Why
why
why
why

"But you and I will never die" I love that line.

I had no choice today but to overhear a mother telling her son that yeah, there is a chance his leukemia will kill him.

At least Andy doesn't know what's going on.

No comments: