Sunday, September 2, 2007

This Week

Monday - I'll be working the holiday. Julie may or may not.

Tuesday - At 6:15AM, I'll be on my way to Tucson. My dad will be in the seat in front of me. At 9:30, Julie will be taking Andy to his appointment. I think Julie's mom will be here with the kids. I hope to put in 8 hours of work.

Wednesday - At 11:11pm, I'll be touching down back here in St. Louis. My dad won't be with me, he'll be back in 24 hours. I hope to put in 8 hours of work.

Thursday - Andy and I will go to the hospital. He will be pumped full of fluids. We'll spend the night.

Friday - Yet another Friday that I'll be waking up in the hospital. Chemo cycle #2 begins. Fluids continue. We'll spend the night again.

Saturday - Yet another Saturday that I'll be waking up in the hospital. Fluids continue. If all goes well, we'll be discharged afternoon or evening.

Sunday - Carolina @ St. Louis in 60" High Def! Unfortunately I won't be able to have the kickoff party I was hoping for. :( If his counts are up at the time, I will encourage grandparents to come over. If not, then I'll enjoy HD football all by my lonesome.

Everyone, have an excellent week.

Before I go, I have a question for you....

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

No comments: