Monday, November 5, 2007

First Night Home

Andy's first night home was about like his nights in the hospital. He woke up every 4 hours. Fortunately Julie got up with him this time. I guess I'll get up with him tonight.

This morning is going about like any other morning recently. He was awake for a while, got fussy and tired, and went back to bed.

Emma is getting mad because mommy won't let her pick her nose and eat it.

Joey is looking through the Target toy catalog saying what he wants for Christmas. Every page he says, "I want that, that, that, that, that, that, and that." *turn page* "I wnt that, that, that, that that, that, that, and that." repeat ad nauseum.

Andy's appointment is today at 11:00. I'm not sure what it's for, but I'd say there's a 50% chance we won't be coming home. I dunno, we'll see.

I need to go shoot a 2-year-old. More later.

No comments: