Sunday, November 4, 2007

Probably Going Home

Hard to believe, but we're probably going home today. They've taken him off morphine and put him on oxycodone. Unless he needs more morphine, he'll be discharged this afternoon.

He's still not eating very well and is iffy on the bottles, but that's okay. He's getting a little better every day.

A random neuron just fired. I was just thinking of one time a few weeks ago when I heard some commotion coming from the boys' room around 9:30 or so, long after Andy was in bed. I went upstairs and peeked in. Joey had jumped in Andy's crib. I was about to raise a stink with him then I watched what he was doing. He adjusted his TPN bag so that Andy had more room. He then covered Andy in his blanket, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, followed by, "G'night monster man!" (Monster man is one of Andy's nicknames). All this he did very carefully so as not to wake up his brother.

Tell me that's not mature for a 4-year-old.

Thank you all for the kind comments over the last few days. Now someone comment and tell me how the Lithium show was? Wondering if my baby sister Lauren was there?

I second Greg's prediction in that there is no way the Rams will lose today.

The big game today... Since the chowder heads aren't home, I'm only gonna take them by 3 points instead of 10. I'll take the Patriots to beat the Colts 27-24.

I'm gonna go take a nap while Andy's passed out. Still no energy. I'm really pissed at the insurance company about the Nexium thing. Well, they'll pay for it even more later if I have to have surgery.

No comments: