Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bye-Bye Google?

I've been telling people that if they can't remember the URL, they can Google andrew kelley cardinal glennon and get here. Now all of a sudden, Google dropped us. Even searching andrew 4 life which used to work, no longer works.

Someone specifically requested that Google remove us from their search engine. If I find out who did it, I will rip your teeth out one at a time, grind them up, and put them in your meals that you now have to drink though a straw. You heartless jerk. May you rot in hell with the low-life who rear-ended my wife's van and ran off.

Yeah, I'm being a little tongue-in-cheek here, but I'm still pissed that someone would request that Google remove us from their search results. Who would do such a thing?

*suspects it is the Myspace user Andrew4Life*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was Andrew Dice Clay. He was upset that evryone has forgotten his classic work...ie....Ford Fairlane...Keep up the posts, I read them every day. I just bookmarked the site, so I would not lose it.

andrew 4 life said...

lol anonymous. that's funny. thatnks for reading. and thanks for getting my sick sense of humor. :)

- Daddy

Anonymous said...

No problem cuz!