Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hearing Test; Halloween

His next hearing test will be Tuesday at 7:30am, not Friday as previously thought. Poor guy. This means we need to wake him up at 5:30am because he must be up 2 hours beforehand.

You'll recall, this is a big test. If his hearing loss is too much... well. Let's just not go there for now. The good thing is he's definitely hearing and understanding. He'll respond to his name, etc.

Lighter subject: Halloween. Joey told us he wanted to be "Dark Black from Star Wars." We waited a week or 2 and asked him again. "I told you, I want to be Dark Black from Star Wars!" Ok, so we ordered his Darth Vader costume and a light saber.

Andy will wear Joey's old tiger costume from when he was about that age.

2 down, 1 to go. Whaddya think for Emma? Joey & Mommy like the idea of a princess. I dunno.

Hopefully Andy will be able to trick or treat. I tell ya what, though, the thought of all those potentially sick children coming to my door makes my stomach turn. Unfortunately if Andy's counts are down there won't be much of a Halloween.

We'll have to see.

OBTW, Greg's gonna be a Vancouver Kanuck for Halloween.

I need a new keyboard.

No comments: