Wednesday, October 24, 2007

W00t! pwnz3d!

Incase you can't tell by Julie's post, I finally succeeded in offending a reader. Not sure who it was, but someone was offended and now refuses to read the site. This means they're unable to handle the raw emotions that this site is meant to help with.

Ok, everyone say it with me. 1... 2... 3... Piss off!

My guess is that they we were either offended by my tongue-in-cheek telling someone to contemplate suicide and burn in hell or my going off on the arrogent diety known to many as God.

Seriously folks, read the top of the site. This is here for my stress relief. If you don't like it, then go shit in your hat. (yes that's my new phrase du jour). Nobody is forcing you to read. But admit it. It's like a trainwreck. It may offend you, it may piss you off, it may make you laugh, or it may make you cry. But for some reason, you just can't stay away.

To the rest of you that are still here. Let me know your: Race, religion, sexuality, gender, favorite sports team, or anything else that will give me fodder to offend you. I'll do my best, I promise. I'm a white Carlos Mencia, an equal opportunity offender.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My race is the 100 meter dash, religion is non-denominational (why do ya think I'm broke-huh?), my gender...(looking down...well, I'm an outtie (just barely)..woooohooo), favorite sports team...hmmm....anybody that beats the chiefs (pronounced...chefs) great googly moogly! BTW, Tuck Fexas!!!! And Cuck the Fubs too!
You're not a white Mencia...he's funny, you're just funny looking.
I am always offended by your and your tongue n cheek humor...but that's because I am a french Kanadian croissant eating soccer fan...so BITE ME! You celion Dion listening poopy hat wearer. I noticed you didn't mention your old Yak when you talked about smelly things. Bet ya thought I was gonna let you bait me like that and get away with it??? NOT! An to think, I didn't even point out how you had 5 sentences with prepositions, the end of!
Now if you will excuse me, I have to go hire a new comedy writer, as the old one is running out of original ideas, insults and comments, ontop of!

andrew 4 life said...

Greg, you know that as much of a grammar Nazi as I can be, the one thing that doesn't really bother me is to end a sentence with a preposition. Dunno why, it never has bothered me. of.

Trying to get a count of how many people you offended with your comment. Too many to count. Especially me.

And to whomever it was that I offended, we're not laughing at you. We're lauging wi... wait. No. We're laughing at you. Because that's what we do. We laugh at people who get offended.

People who take offense to anything I've said at all in this website are exactly what is wrong with America; why things have to be so politically correct. And just so political in general. (Greg! I just started a sentence with "And!" Shoot me!) But yeah, seriously, LIGHTEN UP! (Greg! I just started a sentence with "But!" Shoot me!)

Ok, so I've gotten past the breaking point. I can't take being pushed around anymore by people who take offense to everything or by people who politicize everything. From now on I say what's on my mind and if you don't like it.. Well.. you know what to do in your hat.

Wow. When Grandpa died, part of him must have taken over my personality. :) Too bad the prozac is gonna negate that in a week or so.

Anonymous said...

And that, my friend is why we love you both!!!! Hey.... screw all the prepositions -- when's the next stand up act??!!! You said it.... Piss off!!!!!!!!! Go git 'em Dad!
B and P

Preposition. Preposition. Preposition. Preposition.

Anonymous said...

Runonsentence and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ........OF!
Love ya! B

andrew 4 life said...

Runon sentenences are a HUGE part of my writing style, with commas, (parentheses), hyphenated-words, and the occasional semicolon; to really bring out my character.

I'm glad someone finally noticed.

Greg, when are we taking our show on the road?

Poopy hats.

Anonymous said...

My name Oom phoo phoo. I transfer from Kenya. I no understand why people here offended. I like Celion Dion too. She sing good and pretty girl. Not pretty as Nelson or Nikki Sixx. My race marathon and we have no God. Lot of sand! What preposition? Is that when you offer hooker money? This is internet and no boby should be offended. Can find anything here. Not able to get in my grass hut in kenya. No plumbing either, wipe with hands. Be glad you American!

andrew 4 life said...

Greg you're a freak of nature