Saturday, October 27, 2007

So the phone rings....

...and it's Greg on the other end screaching like a 10-year-old girl at a Hannah Montana concert. I could barely understand what he was saying. "You have to turn it on VH1 Classic! Put it on VH1 Classic right now! It is like so cool! Oh my God, like I think I'm gonna like pass out! Totally! Put it on VH1 Classic!"

I was starting to think that maybe Jesus returned to earth and was having some wings at Hooters with his Dad and they caught it on camera. (see previous post for the reference) I had no idea what to expect.

It was an interview with Nikki Sixx.

Greg, this is getting real old. I'm sick of hearing about your love of the Sixxmeister. Get it through your Kanadian skull, it will never happen.

On to more important things. It would appear Andy's blood cultures are still negative. This is good. So far so good with having surgery on Wednesday.

Andy's eating much better now that he's off his TPN. Given the fact that he has 3 - 4 bottles of whole milk a day (grrrrr), Andy is eating about as would be expected from a 14-month-old. This is awesome.

My stepdad's birthday is today. Everyone on 3. 1... 2... 3... Happy f*!@ing birthday, Jim!

Greg, I loved your comment. It was a good read. But you're preaching to the choir. And also notice I never apologized. Just explained.

This is a gratuitious runon sentence that I am writing so that I can give Greg some pick-on-gunner fodder since it's been a while since I've had a really good runon sentence of with about on under behind beside.

Hi Bob! DRINK! (Greg, Babs, Steve, Dawn, Bev, Kenny, and Julie - when this is over we need to rent a season of The Bob Newheart Show and play the Bob Newheart drinking game.)

No comments: